From:
Angelique van Rijn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Sep 1996 15:39:24 -0400
Hello all,

here's another message from Angelique. My fuzzies have something to say:

"We have our own homepage! Please come and visit us at:
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/Angel_Co
Now all American ferrets can see how Dutch ferrets look! There's no big
difference uhuh? Now we are famous and very proud".

There were a lot of friendly people responding on my first letter, I got
mails from the States -and- the Netherlands!  I would like to thank
everybody who e-mailed me.  I'm happy with all my new contacts.  People who
want to write me are still welcome!

Note to BIG: There ARE Dutch people _reading_ the FLM, but they did not
actually write to the FLM (hint!  hint!) ; )
[Moderator's note: At least 9 other Dutch folks! BIG]

Question: I know there are a lot of funny ferret-thingies for sale in the
USA, but I can't find a company who sells the same things in
Europe/Holland! USA-Dollars are very expensive in Holland, otherwise I
would order some things by mail. Does anybody know about a company selling
typical ferret-stuff like haircombs, Ferretone, Ferret Play Tunnel, Ferret
Coat, books, calenders, etc..in Europe or (even better!) in the
Netherlands?

Thank you and hugs & dooks from Angelique and her jumpin' (famous) nine!