From:
Bridget Floyd <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Dec 1994 12:19:11 +000
HI!!  I am also a "newbie" to this list, I've only been on a
couple days.  I just read Matt Gordon's message and have EXACTLY
the same questions he does, I don't have a ferret yet but am
seriously thinking of getting one.

I am looking forward to reading future answers to his (our?)
questions, especially the one regarding ferret proneness to
illnesses (serious and otherwise).  I agree with him, it sounds
like they are always getting sick...that scares me!!!

I guess that is all for now...I'll go back to sitting back and
observing for a while...Happy Holidays all!!