From:
Phyllis Berker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Dec 2003 19:07:50 EST
Hi!
In our local Lake Co., IL.  newspaper today, the BackPage headline
snippets, included this one:

Schwarzenegger Legalizing Ferrets:
[Some stuff deleted.  BIG] ... Some ferret owners believe the new
govenor, who worked with a ferret in "Kindergarten Cop", will sign
legislation legalizing the animals.  "We have an inequity here and
this man is sensitive to that kind of thing," said Jeanne Carley,
founder of Californians for Ferret Legalization.

So it looks like there could be legalization in our lifetime afterall for
the furries in this state.

Phyllis