From:
Anne Ryan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Mar 2002 07:55:02 EST
[Forwarded for the ferrets' owner with permission.]

Due to some personal issues, two ferrets are available for adoption
in NJ.  They are very sweet (I've boarded them in the past, so know the
personalities), aged 1 1/2 and 2.  Both are up to date on their shots,
healthy and have had regular vet care with well regarded ferret vets.
They have been tested and are ADV negative.  They have been very well
cared for, and fed a good diet.  They are both farm ferrets, I don't
recall if they are MF or PV, but definitely one or the other or a combo.
Their cage and all accessories will go with them.

This is not an emergency situation, the owner has about a month or so to
find a new home for them.  The circumstances regarding these animals
needing a new home are personal.  I have known the owner for a couple of
years, and know she has not made this decision lightly, so please do not
flame her.  She does not need the additional stress right now.  Their
owner would rather have them go directly to a new home rather than moving
to a shelter and then to another home.  They do need to stay together.

If you are interested in a couple of adorable, playful young ferrets,
please contact Elizabeth at (973) 875-8228, or via e-mail at