Date:
Sun, 12 Aug 2007 01:44:05 -0400
I am so very sorry to hear of Todd's death. Though I did not personally
know him I have read and seen his posts on the fml. My concern right
now, since he has ferrets, who is caring for them now, if anyone? What
is the future of his ferrets? I am sure he would have wanted them well
taken care of. Is there anyone in that area that can check in on them
through the woman living there? or family? vet? I know it is a rough
time for the family and for all of us with such a great loss, but there
are ferrets that should be checked on. We know all too well how fast a
sick ferret can go downhill without proper care. I do hope none of the
ferrets or anyone or anything else was hurt during this home invasion
and I hope they hang the creeps that did this if this was a murder or
something that caused his death. It is always very sad news to hear
another fellow ferret lover has left us. Ferret people are very special
caring people. We all seem to come together to help when there is a
crisis. Many of you donate items for raffles to help raise money for
shelters. Many of you have shelters and give so much of yourselves to
these wonderful animals. The good private breeders give us beautiful,
healthy ferrets to enjoy. We may have our little squabbles from time to
time and ususally the subside or are worked out, but we all have one
thing in common, we love ferrets and we do try all we can do to help
others with ferret problems. Todd took in unwanted ferrets, which means
he had one big heart and we all know how he appreciated the antics of
his little Fuzzbutt Rodeo Clowns that he shared with everyone. We will
miss him as will his fuzzbutt rodeo clowns.

Eleanor, Donald and the 11 ferts