From:
Joanne Ruffner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Mar 2002 08:27:28 -0700
When I was 13 we left the house that my dog and cat were buried in....I
was heart-broken....I even asked if we could dig them up and put them in
the new house that we were buying.  Well, needless to say, my parents
thought that was a horrible idea (looking back I guess it would have been
kinda gross).

Yes, I understand how hard it is to leave loved ones that you have
buried.... Here is a suggestion.  If you move into another house with
a yard...set up little headstones (they can be rocks with the names on
them).  Even though there body is not there....their soul will always
find you in your time of need.  If you move to an apartment or somewhere
without a yard....still do the headstones but place them inside the
house.....could make for interesting discussions when people come over
too :)

Joanne
Spice, Pepper, Bugs, Dodge and Kuri