From:
petersen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Apr 2001 20:49:41 -0500
We have a pair of very handsome neutered males in the shelter who have been
here for 6 months.  They are 2 and 3 years old, and really need to go an
EXPERIENCED home together.  Goldy (the younger one) is a pretty bad biter,
and we haven't been able to cure him of it.  His main problem is with
cages.  He also has days when he will just bite anything that comes near
him.

We are willing to give these ferrets at no charge to someone who has the
time and understanding to work with them.  We feel that they need a forever
home more than the shelter needs the money.

If you feel that you can find a place in your home for these two boys,
please e-mail us at [log in to unmask]

Sara Petersen
FURRY
Kurt & Sara Petersen
FURRY (Ferrets Underfoot RUnning Round You)
http://www.furryferrets.org

Help raise money for the shelter!  Click on
http://www.iGive.com/html/ssi.cfm?cid=5129