From:
Judith White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Sep 2001 18:10:47 -0400
Well, I feel dumb today.  It's been too long since I set up my PayPal
accounts, and I forgot what people need to do to make payments through
PayPal.

Log on to http://www.paypal.com and sign up for a free PayPal account.
This will involve giving them either your bank info or your credit card
info, so have either your checkbook or your credit card handy for
reference.

To send a donation to Support Our Shelters, you need to use our email
address, not the name of our group (which is what I had told you last
night... sorry!).  Please use this email address:
You can also use my email address.

I apologize if this has caused difficulties for any of you.

Blessings
Judith