Date:
Tue, 10 Sep 2002 08:01:26 -0500
Thanks goes out to everyone here at the FML, and a big thank you to those
who directly responded to my post on my new little friend.  All the
advice and tips were great.  The compassion in this group is superb.

Here is an update on Peanut.  He is flea free now and very happy about
it, I have a Vet appoint ment at the end of the week, (would have gone
sooner but funds are tight, as I have four little ones I in school and
that about killed me)

His cage is starting to really come together, I have a piece of plastic
dryer vent hose in there for him, one corner around to the next, there is
a hammock made out of a pillow case, there is quite a few little towels
for him and a few cut out pants legs, along with a few socks and balls to
play with.

He loves his nightly play time in our room, really likes to play
peek-a-boo with a large pillow case!

Once again thanks for all the support and posts, will update the group
more soon...

Dennis & Peanut