From:
"Emily E. Classon" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Oct 1996 13:26:43 -0400
Hi all.  I know I've been posting a lot recently...can you tell I'm a new
ferret owner?

Anyway, I have a question about how Nietra is behaving.  Sometimes, she'll
start bouncing around and almost flipping with her mouth open.  It looks
like some funny dance or something.  It sometimes happens when she gets
startled, but she isn't hissing or apparently scared.  Today, she started
doing it every time I picked her up (from somewhere she shouldn't be) and
moved her.  She'd jump around briefly and run back again.  Is it a playful
thing or a fighting thing?

It's cute, but I don't know what to think of it.  She only started doing it
this week--we've had her for three weeks or so.

Some good news...she's gaining weight finally!  =-)

Thanks...Emily