From:
Danielle Frye <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Jul 2002 10:58:30 -0700
>From:    Sandi <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: petco phftt!
>
>Please join with the bird, rabbit, reptile and rodent people to boycott
>petco....

AMEN!  Big things are "in the works".  Suffice it to say, headway IS
being made.

I caution those of you who are for Petco and their suppliers/distributors,
that if you try to post any nastiness on the Petno group, you will most
likely be removed, so don't waste your time.

Thank you, Sandi, for alerting people to this.  I agree, all other states
are watching the SF case.  In fact, a couple of us already have attorneys
lined up.  You and I don't see eye to eye or even like each other, BUT we
seem to be in agreement on the Petco issues.