From:
Andre Klefenz / Jennifer Strong <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Jun 1995 22:12:02 -0400
I'm nearly ready to throttle Newton!!! My wonderfully dispositioned two
year old female has not taken kindly at all to sharing HER apartment with a
new ferret!

We just got a baby sable (will be pretty next to  silver Newton) a week ago
at six weeks old. When she saw Newts she decided that she must be her mom,
and would run after her but get left in Newt's dust crying and crying!!!
Newton has stopped running away from her now, but instead attacks her. at
first, Newt would just pin her and lunge harmlessly at (Dobey's) neck, but
now she is getting rougher, and Dobey is terrified of her (has let off a
little stink during one attack). I am frustrated and feel so sorry for poor
little Dobey. I am alternating their blankets back and forth (Dobey is in a
cardboard box now) and supervising their meeting times but would love any
advise anyone could give me. Please write me directly if you can, I am very
busy and have gotten WAY behind in the FML.

HELP!
Jennifer Andre Newton and Dobey.
Halifax NS