From:
Linda Iroff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Jan 1999 10:13:55 -0500
I am not now, now ever have been, nor ever plan to be, Jean Caputo-Lee.
She's taller than I am, and changes hair color more often (mine just slowly
goes gray). :-)

I have no idea what possessed the American Ferret Association in their
latest newsletter to use my name instead of Jean's in an article about the
Judge Mills Lane Show.  Apparently they took a post of hers from the FML,
made a few small changes, and put my name on it.

Jean and I are both seeking an immediate correction from them, as well as
an explanation.

Linda Iroff
Raisin Retreat Ferret Shelter
Oberlin, Ohio
http://www.oberlin.edu/~liroff/ncfs.html

To help in raisin' funds for the Raisin Retreat, go here
http://www.igive.com/html/ssi.cfm?CID=3585&MID=30146