From:
Beth Hebert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Apr 2010 11:36:09 -0700
Two years ago today my beautiful albino Little Guy passed away. He was
taken much too young. He was only 2 1/2 years old. He got sick really
fast, Im not even positive what happened, but I think he had Lymphoma.

Little Guy was such a lively, fun ferret. He was so loveable. His
favorite things were sleeping, eating, peanut butter, gummi bears,
skittles, and playing with the other ferrets. He loved to play,
although he didnt very long before turning into a "speed bump."

I will always remember Little Guy... he was the best ferret I ever
had, and he will ALWAYS be in my heart forever.

Love-
Beth, Nick, and the zoo <3