From:
April Gallaty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Nov 2002 23:49:56 -0500
...but, herez what my mom does.  Since I am quite the queen of mean to the
new kids here, my mom give us baths to make us smell similar, switches
our bedding every day so that we start to get used to each other's smells
and makes us take treat together.  She'll give us a saucer with Ferretone
on it and we both eat from the saucer together.  The next thing you know,
my little heart melts and I realize that the new kid is another warm
snuggler for the long naps (and fun to wrestle with too)!  It takes a
while, but have no fear, us snobby ones do come around!

Luna - a.k.a. the Queen of Mean