Date:
Thu, 8 Aug 2002 10:55:26 -0400
Hi all, usually I am the lurker sitting back and learning from you all.
However I can no longer keep quite on a few things.  I started out
reading every single post in my attempts to learn more from someone more
knowledgable, NOW I skip over most of the digest because of all the
bickering and blaming, and flaming, or slamming whatever you want to call
it.  I joined this list to make friends and learn and I am now learning
that you can slam someone with kind words and still get away with it.  I
really thought this list was to help and get more info out there to
people like me wanting to learn.  I have been considering leaving the
list and joining others so that I dont have to skip over most of the
posts just to get to something I can learn from or to hear the updates.
The jury is still out on that decision, I will give it another week to
see what ahppens.

I agree with the one post that says " Walk a mile in my shoes" I have
lived this way for 42 years and firmly believe others should do the same.
I gotr involved believing that this list would help me find not only info
but energizer-ferrets that need good homes, but it seems like whenever
someone makes the necessary decision to find another home for their
babies that others instantly attack them, what do you really think is
accomplished by this??  All it will do is cause more people to sell their
babies to unknowledgable people or to just abandon them so that they do
not have to put up with the verbal abuse.  PLEASE all think before you
type just as in life you think before you speak, unless you know the
person personnally and know what all is going on in their lives not just
the quick outlines they write BE KIND!!!!

I also wanted to share my babies with you.  I have put them on a webpage
for all to see.  This is the link for you to check them out.  Fang is
6months old now and Smoky got I just a little over a week ago and he is 8
weeks old.  Taz is my 6 yr old human/dog LOL.  HOpe you enjoy the pics.

http://www.geocities.com/silkanjel1/ mypetspage.html

My Crochet Page
http://home.talkcity.com/curioct/AnjelStitches