From:
KensBest <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Sep 1995 11:46:15 -0700
Hello to all from a ferret fancier from FFZ California.  I have been reading
the list for 6 months now and really love it.  I am currently ferretless,
having loved and lost Quasimodo, Bart, and Fawcett over the years.

The reason that I am writing is that I am moving to Maryland (Silver Springs
area) and I WILL get a new frerret or 2 ASAP.  Can you wonderful list
readers mail me the names of shelters, vets, and clubs in the area?

[Moderator's note: Don't forget Pam Grant's list!  Send the text:
GET FERRET DATABASE to [log in to unmask] to get your copy. BIG]

I really want to obtain my fuzzt from a shelter. Those little guys seem to
need special love, and I am full of it (Love that is!)

Thanks in advance,

It is best to mail me at [log in to unmask]
or
[log in to unmask]  <-------Best bet is here!!!

Why cross the rainbow bridge if the Ferrets are on this side?