Date:
Mon, 1 Mar 2010 15:10:51 EST
My wife did some updates to http://www.rossows.com last night to
include new donors to our cause (one came from the FML). We are trying
to do the same thing many people do but we're looking for incentive...
an incentive that benefits ferrets! Yup. All moneys raised goes
directly to Avon Lake Vet for Ferrets Unlimited. You don't NEED to
donate a dollar a pound (we're looking to lose 80 pounds total) you
can donate fifty cents or a quarter a pound! Hey that is only $20 IF
and here's the kicker IF we lose the weight by July 3rd! Our second
weigh in is coming up this weekend and I am a bit nervous.

Come on everyone, check out http://www.rossows.com on the ferrets and
sponsors page. Your picture could be added to that page! Help us help
ferrets! Hey this weight losing thing is TOUGH!

Dave