From:
Power & Motoryacht <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 May 1999 14:01:17 -0400
Some time ago, months actually, someone posted regarding a case going
before Judge Mills Lane in NY.  I believe it was a shelter case whereby
someone left a couple of ferrets, there was surgery, etc.

Does anyone know if that ever aired and the outcome?

Dona in S. Florida
Ollie (I want more raisins!)
Zoe (I just want to snooze more)
Caesar (Dad, slow down I can't bite you when you hop around)
Roxie (Mom, I'm losing my hair again)
Sadie (Ain't no mountain high enough)
Panda (I'm the cutest)
Zeke (Me, biter)
Luke (Me, lover)
Moe (Me, fat)

[Moderator's note: The outcome and Jean's (the shelter owner) comments are
in FML 2503.  Lots of comments from others too, from FMLs around that time
(i.e. try 2502, 2504, etc.)  BIG]