From:
Pamela Greene <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Dec 1997 18:20:24 -0500
Ferret Central has been updated for the first time in about three months.

After many frustrating weeks during which I was unable to access Ferret
Central or its associated pages to update them, I've finally gotten the
problem fixed.  I've now made various additions and corrections to the
main page, as well as the lists of organizations, companies, and
individuals' ferret pages (but not the FAQs -- yet).

Thank you all for your patience and understanding, and as always, if you
have anything to add or change, just let me know!

--
- Pam Greene
Ferret Central <http://www.optics.rochester.edu:8080/users/pgreene/>