From:
Roger Vaughn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Aug 2002 10:22:16 -0400
Please say your prayers, chant, meditate, send your energy, or whatever
it is you do for my little buddy Bear.  He's in a bad way right now.  He
was doing just fine Wednesday morning, but Wednesday night he started
getting listless and has been getting worse since.

His vet and I are not sure what is wrong with him yet, but his bloodwork
suggests some sort of chronic inflammation.

Bear turns a year old this month (we think, darn non-record-keeping-pet
store...), and he's my special little buddy.

Roger & the Fibonacci Ferts