Date:
Tue, 4 Dec 2007 19:20:15 -0500
Hello Fellow FML People,

I would just like to clear one thing up. Lori Sies was NEVER included
in the lawsuit. I keep reading that "the lawsuit is dismissed, it's now
time for the truth". What has that got to do with Lori Sies? Not a
thing. The lawsuit was aimed at the people that brought the DMK issue
to the forefront. Don't get me wrong, I was thrilled that the ferrets
were off the mill/farm/whatever, but I question expenses also. I know
I saw Lori and 3 HOFA members sporting brand new t-shirts sporting
"OHIOFERRETRESCUE" with the date. I wonder where the money to have
those printed came from? Maybe HOFA? If not--sorry HOFA.

Mary