Date:
Sun, 24 Apr 2005 16:14:02 -0400
My Taz is also called my fur covered alarm clock for good reason.  Ten
minutes before the alarm is set to ring, Taz climbs up on the bed and
noses me.  If I don't respond, it's on to step two, a vigorous scratching
of the scalp, if that fails (and it seldom does), it's down to the small
of my back, and rapid scratching guaranteed to bring me to an instant
alert.  He's really a big help considering we are rural and lose electric
a lot and the best thing is that daylight savings time never tricks him.

Laurel