From:
Crystal Ferraro <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Feb 2002 18:48:59 -0800
Hi everyone,

My four-month-old Frodo chipped a tooth tonight -- his fang, to be exact.
He threw himself on to the side of the bed, slipped and hit his mouth on
the metal bed frame.  I picked him up, he seemed a little shaken but
otherwise fine.  The tooth no longer hangs over his bottom lip and there
is a tiny red dot on his lip, as if he cut himself.  He didn't seem at all
bothered by it as we scruffed him and examined his teeth, fingers in mouth
and all.  But, I am concerned that he will scratch himself (or his buddies
while playing) since the edge is rough.  Any suggestions?

We just took three of the four to the vet today (Saturday), Frodo being
the lucky one to have the cage to himself.  Of course, he has to keep me
on my toes and frighten me with this little mishap when I'm finally at
ease with the health of everyone...

Any advice would be appreciated.  I can't call the vet till Monday.

Crystal
Ziggy, Baby, Bilbo, Frodo (quit stickin' your fingers in my mouth, Mom!)