Date:
Mon, 7 Feb 2000 19:31:35 EST
Hello Again,
If anyone could please recommend a good & knowledable ferret vetrinarian in
Northern Oakland/Southern Lapeer counties???  ...or even with in two hours
of me ... I am desparately searching for a sincerely experienced ferret
vet.  Mine moved away and some of my fuzzies are due for shots and one of
them needs to be seen because he is losing a bit of hair on his tail.
Anyone with any possibility please e-mail me any & all info on ferret vets
that you have.

Sincerely,
Tamara