From:
Nicole Thorpe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Aug 2002 09:04:08 -0500
First and foremost, I would like to thank everyone for all their
insightful information.  I am extremely excited for the weekend so I can
set up my new cage!!!  (I recently purchased one on the internet and it
should be here today!) I am doing it all in SpongeBob SquarePants I love
that show, but they need a fert instead of Sandy the Squirrel, now
there's a letter to be written!  All I need to find now is a SB fleece
blanket for them.  I tried to bid on one on eBay, but it just got too
spendy.  I think I might test my craftiness and try to make my own.

I have never tried to water my ferts from a dish until last night.  While
they were out, I put a large bowl of water on the floor with them (and a
large bath towel underneath it).  To my surprise, neither one tipped it
or wanted to "play" in it (although tubby Daisy, while trying to put
skinny Silly in a headlock, accidentally put most of her hind-end in it).
Also, and I think I may have heard about this from another FMLer, Daisy
makes little dooking sounds while she drinks!  It is SOOOOOO cute!

OOOH!  And before I forget to mention it, and if anyone remembers my
dilemma a while back, the local ferret shelter finally got my letter!!
They called me last night and I will be getting in touch with them this
afternoon.  I am so excited to get started volunteering!  One thing that
they need for me to do is transport ferrets from a local HS and taking
them to the shelter.  I think that could be really fun.  And once I get
their, IT'S PLAYTIME!

Thanks for listenin'!

Nicole, Silly Girl and Daisy Dooks!!