From:
Brenda Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Apr 2008 14:51:37 -0400
Hello! Possum jumping up and down waving hi to you! I am so excited the
BIG weekend at Petco is just around the corner, mum said I could not go
because I am too busy! Busy with what? I am not too busy to go do an
awareness day!

Suzie Q here: Busy running your mouth and jumping up and down!

Hey who invited you in this message? Anyway I just wanted to remind
everyone that this weekend April 19, 2008 is Ferret awareness day,

Petco Store
300 Hylan Drive
Henrietta New York
10 am to 3 PM

So PLEASE come help teach other humans how special we are. If you want
to know more you can contact Miss Kristie at
[log in to unmask] or Miss Stephanie at

I think I will sneak into Miss Kristie's bag and go anyway.

Waving bye,
Possum