From:
FerretMomJC <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Nov 2004 07:13:51 -0800
I thought it sounded like you have a Martin's cage - with that root top
description.

The Corner Creek site has been down for over a week.

I was recently shown a wonderful site for all kinds of cagees and cage
making materials.  It is Da-Mar's.  http://www.damars.com/

You can buy anything from a 100 foot roll of vinyl coated cage wire to
having them cut you something just to size and they fo offer drop pans,
litter pans, etc as well.  And they've got the Crock Locs which used to
be made by J.V.  Products.  JV sold out.  And the Lixit Widemouth water
bottles - lots of my favorite things!!

Jerri Carel
The Ferret Haven
Louisville, KY