From:
Lin Talbot-Koehl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Mar 2006 23:44:07 -0500
I know I'd never have a pedal-type trash can in my house, because I know
it would be inviting disaster.  My vet had one at his old office, & the
first time I took Ariel in, she got her head stuck in the space above the
pedal in about 2 min flat.  After that, the trash can lived on top of the
small fridge in the exam room.

At our house, our main kitchen trash can is in a built-in drawer made
specifically for trash cans.  Our wastepaper baskets around the house are
old stoneware crocks, way too heavy to knock over, even w/ a team effort.

Just my observations,

Lin, Ariel, Oberon, Max, Puck, & Ivan
To email me back, take out everything from "K" to "2"