From:
Risa Di Vincenzo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Nov 2002 21:23:06 -0500
Ok, I'm starting to get a complex here.  Are my ferrets intelligence
challenged?  I have (and love) a SuperPet cage.  They don't escape.  Do
they not see the challenge?  Are they perplexed on how to move the little
bars?  Are they lacking motivation?  What's going on here?  Mikette
escaped before I knew how to properly tuck in the latch (hmmm, maybe
there is some intelligence shortages around here) but not since then.
Come to think of it, even when I open the door for them they're in no
rush.  They kind of languidly stretch into my arms.  Silly fuzzies!

A Petey pooped on II?!  That does it, if I ever get a hubba hubba hob,
I'm not naming him Petey!

Let other Petey's beware: keep a watchful eye up!

I often affectionately call Baby my Bambino Poopino.  Hope she doesn't
get any ideas!

Risa
Jillie "Mom, a brother named Petey sounds fun!"
Mikette "I'll stick to litterboxes or that corner - gotta go!"
Baby "What does you mean that I'm your Bambino Poopino?"