From:
Percy Pwood Georgia Wood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Mar 2001 19:42:34 -0800
SOS announced about a week ago that a logo design was in our future, and
we had 2 people who are interested in entering our 'Logo Contest'.  If
anyone else would like to participate, we will keep the offer open thru
this weekend.  Let me know by Monday the 26th if you would like to be
included in the contest.

Kouri has a fish!  Actually his Poppy caught it for him, but now he wants
a fishing pole of his very own.  I asked him if he was going to sit on
the dock and fish, but he says no, he's going to take the Zodiac out.  I
suppose next he'll want a motor for it.  Do they make motors for 10 inch
Zodiacs?  Should I check on eBay for one, that's how I got mine.  [Ron
Carter - you readin' this?]

Georgia - the left coast one...