From:
Kevin Bonner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Mar 2000 05:08:44 EST
Hey and Dooks and Meows to all out there in FML Land !!!

Okay, finally gotten around to asking the kids what their fav toys are.
All were in agreement that the snorkel box was their collective favorite.
Just a plain plastic tub filled with the cornstarch type packing peanuts
(Thank you Fred Meyers!!).  Some of the other responses were:

Lacey  -  her blankie
Simon  -  wind up mouse
Sprite -  bell balls & the water dish
Hershey - daddys slippers & the kat
Prissy -  the caterpillar (childs toy - lights flash and music plays when
          moved
Cuddles - the bed (yes, they now have their own kids bed to play
          sheet-shark)
Racer  -  the tether (basically a tennis ball sewn into a cloth tube,
          suspended from the ceiling with elastic cord.
Java   -  Patch (loves to drag the poor kid around)
Patch  -  the bubble tube (tries to hide from Java)
Cinna  -  the diving board (actually it's my back !!!)
Mist the fer-kat - any toy he can keep the ferts from stealing (fat
         chance!!)

Integrating Patch into the rest of the flurry is still not as successful as
I hoped it would.  though he is getting to be as large as the biggest kids,
he is a wimp.  I'm waiting for the moment when he will turn and stand his
ground rather then hiding and crying.

Java scares the poopie out of him.  And I truly mean that !!!!!  My friend
Nori was holding Patch on more then one occasion when Java came running up
and ooops!  Poopie all over her pants or sweater.

<sigh........> Anyone else ever have THAT problem ?????

Oh, btw - I recall reading about someone wanting to post a list of all FML
Members websites for issue 3k.  We don't have a 'website' so to speak, but
my kids would feel honored if you would include thier page.  Addy is at the
bottom (KRITTER KREW)

Warm Fuzzies !!

Kevin B and the Way Kewl Kritter Crew
~Simon~Lacey~Hershey~Sprite~Cuddles~Java~Miss Priss~Cinna~Racer~Patch~
Mist the Fer-Kat
Guardian Fur-Angels -
~Furrice~Lady~Zeus~Rascal~Socks~Muttley~Dookesbury~Little Boy~
Missing our friends - Kimo the Sumo Cat (and Honorary Fert) and fellow
ferts ~Petey~, ~Nibbler~, ~Max~, ~Romeo~, ~Bandit~, and the other ~Romeo~
Saying "Hey!" to ~Pandora~, ~Noser~ and the rest of the Tennessee Brat
Pack !!
Please see KITY=^..^=KAT's Fur Faces, Memorial for Zeus
                  http://www.geocities.com/Petsburgh/2396/zeus.html
KRITTER KREW - http://hometown.aol.com/kwildheart/myhomepage/pet.html

Prayers to the ill and those who have gone before us.  Hug your fuzzies
while you can, hold them in your heart when you can't.