Date:
Tue, 15 Jun 2004 10:26:43 +0100
Dear Sandee,

Please can you keep an eye out for Fane who passed recently.  He's an
albino who would dance backwards laughing at anything he found funny
(which was pretty much everything).  He also loved walks and once did
the Brighton Pride march with me.  He was my nurse ferret, very caring
and made sure everyones ears were kept clean.

Bailey, my chocolate polecat passed at the start of the year.  I wasn't
able to email at the time but I don't think you would've missed him.  He
has a real thing for stashing socks, sometimes direct off the hoomans
feet!  He had the blackest nose I ever saw on a ferret and a kind nature.
He was always a little suspicious around men but that was probably
because he was a rescue.  I'm hoping they meet up with Tally, my first
ferret who passed two years ago.

I didn't get a chance to tell Fane about the Rainbow Bridge as he only
went in for scans.  The vet found a tumour and said it was best to let
him go whilst under the anaesthetic.  Please tell him how sorry I am and
how much I miss him, all of them, every day.

Thank you Sandee.  You bring so much comfort, you are one in TEN million!

Love Susan