Date:
Sat, 18 Dec 1999 09:45:22 PST
My name is Dale McMakin.  I live with my wife Barb, 3 dogs, 3 cats,
5 rats (3 are hairless), 13 llamas, 2 goats, 2 birds, and my favorites ...
3 ferrets (Pico, Scooby, & Blossom).  They are all about a year old.

The ferrets live in a heated porch in a small cage just large enough to
turn around in.  Their food and water are also in the small cage.  There is
a 4" hole through the wall of the house leading outside to a 4ft X 4ft X
6ft cage with toys, hammocks etc.  Two adults can sit in this cage which
leads to another all wire cage on the ground so the fuzzies can play in the
dirt and leaves.  If the weather is too hot or cold they have a 3 story
inside condo cage that I built.  Once or twice a day they come in the
living room to play.  On nice days (above 50 degrees) the ferrets prefer
their wire cage so they can cuddle in the leaves.

I joined the ferret mailing list several months ago.  Really appreciate all
the fine material that has been posted on the list.  Also, I can tell these
are really good people - the cream of the crop!  A special thanks to "BIG"
for his tireless efforts to moderate this list.  We are so pleased to be a
part of it.

By the way, colloidal silver does work!  Have used it for years on people
and animals.  And, it is very simple to build a colloidal silver generator.
Although the FDA has not endorsed colloidal silver, I suspect it is because
there is little money involved in it's manufacture and sale.  Also, in the
colloidal form, it will not turn you gray.  Feel free to E-mail me if you
would like additional information on building your own colloidal silver
generator.  And, it can be built for under $20.00!