From:
Gerri Himberger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Oct 2008 06:15:36 -0700
Hi all... I just wanted to put my two cents worth in here. I do use
the 24 hr lupron as it is much more cost effective for me- I could not
manage the depot, and I have found it to be effective. I had a totally
bald ferret grow back a very luxurious coat and her vulva go back to
normal for the remainder of her life. Her energy level improved and she
was very happy. This was in conjunction with other meds, however I am
convinced and sold on the Lupron and will continue to use it for my
ferrets.

Gerri