From:
"E. J. Panagabko" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Mar 1998 11:21:26 -0500
Yesterday I posted asking if anyone had ever had a problem with the thinning
of bones in a ferret, lower spine, Its has now been determined through
numerous X-rays that my boy has a tumor that has attacked the lower part of
his spine, and has eroded the right side of the vertebrae which has affected
the use of his right leg.

Because of the area in which the tumor has attached itself to surgery is not
an option, and chemo is out also, what I need to know if anyone on the list
has ever encountered a situation such as this, and what if any medical
attention was given other than the ones mentioned above.  I want to make
his time with me as comfortable as I can and when it's time to let him go
it will be peaceful without the trauma of surgery.

Please E-mail any suggestions to
With much thanks
Jane Panagabko