Date:
Thu, 2 Jan 1997 23:06:46 -0500
Well, I should probably have the oil changed in my brainpan for doing this,
but the PML (Paw Paw, Tater and Odie Mailing List - Mee Maw Too) has done
went and gone public.  Whew!  Glad I spelled that last word write!

Anywho, the first edition has just be done been sent out - and it includes
letters written by subscribers.  In a nertshell, the PML is dedicated to
ferrets and to anything else that might bring a little joy to this sad ol'
world.  In short, the PML is a place to share anything that might bring joy
to anyone who might need a little.

Subcriptions and submissions should be sent to [log in to unmask] All other
mail should be sent to [log in to unmask]

Anything sent to OldFert1 will be considered for publication on the PML.
Let's spread a little joy (not limited to ferrets).  Who knows?  It might
just make a difference.

Many much loves,

Paw Paw, Mee Maw, Tater and Odie