From:
colburns <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Oct 2005 18:18:50 -0400
Dear Ferret Folks-

Yesterday Lisette wrote something so important that I want to see it
repeated here again, in case anyone here missed it.  Regarding the
Carolina Ferret Debate she said :

>Please...let us keep the questions as polite as they have been, and
>learn.

Speaking soley for myself, I know a lot about flying tractors, but not
much about ferret breeders and ferret breeding in general.  I've been
learning a lot, and it's been very interesting.  I'd like to learn more.

Continued civility and mutual respect will make that possible for me, and
anyone else out there besides me who is following this subject with a
genuine desire to learn.  I'd like to believe that the FML is still a
forum for learning and teaching.  That's what attracted me to it in the
first palce.

When it turns into our version of the Jerry Springer show, all we learn
is who can throw a chair the furthest.  And you know, who cares?

Alexandra in MA