Date:
Sat, 12 Apr 2003 16:05:04 -0700
HELLO!!!!!

My baby came home today:)

WOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

My landlady (who lives next door) was spraying for mosquitoes and he ran
out of the bushes and into their Living room:)  Then their dog "Lucky"
chased him back into their deck.  Needless to say he hasn't lost a pound
AND there are NO scratches or bite marks:)  I had food out the whole time
so I do not think he went very far and was stoppingby my place to get a
bite to eat and then playing the rest of the time.  It has been a week
EXACTLY!!!

I AM SOOOO HAPPY!!!!  He was so sweet when he got back inside the house.
My 2 girls were like "Why did you bring him back???"  But then he was
contagious and they all started happy dancing.

SO do you want to know the secret????  This is what I said just 8 1/2 hrs
before I got the knock on my door.

"St. Anthony, St. Anthony
Around and Around
Osiris is lost
And must be found."

It works.
Thanx to everyone for all the advice!!!!

Staci
Osiris, Kassia & Chloe - The Ferts
Griffin - My beloved baby in Fer Fer Neverland