Date:
Fri, 28 Jun 1996 14:05:06 -0400
Spies Report:

Neutral Humans somehow infiltrated a joint FLO/IBM conference on the new
beta of "OS/2 for Ferrets", "Merlin".

This new operating system, featuring "Dook Recognition", will immensely
speed up FLO operations.  The os will be shipped with a sponge-rubber tipped
headset microphone that will allow operatives to fill the hard disk with 200
Megs of chewing sounds with only a small investment of time.  While Humans
will be hindered by the "Dook Recognition" capabilities (ours complained of
"dir a:" translating to "black acorn", and "go faster" to "go bastard"),
agents will find the tedious typing of "format c:" has now been reduced to
the simple command, "dook-dook-dook".

As always, IBM has kept in mind that we ferrets are colourblind when
creating the default colour schemes.  We congratulate Big Blue for finally
creating an operating system that meets the needs of today's Ferret
Liberation Organization operative.

Commander Dodger/Agent Curtis.