From:
Nycole Bridle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Mar 1997 16:30:31 -0500
Hello all!

I'm just writing to share with you all Methwoozla's latest fetish- He
absolutely *loves* to run arround with an empty cracker package on his head.
At first I thought he was stuck in it, so I ran over to free him from it...
just to have him give me a look and crawl back into it and proceed to run
all over the house- I wonder what the world looks like from inside a cracker
package.  (I poked holes in the botom of it so he could breathe) You all
should see it... it is utterly ridiculous looking to see him running around
like this!!  I took some pictures and I'll try to post them somewhere if
they turn out.

My SO and Methwoozla are on their way to Canada for 8 days (thanks again
Sheena).  I had to stay home at the last minute because they need me at
work :~( I'm not sure who I mis more- my Hubby, or my fuzzy baby!  I've
never been so bonded to a pet before.

Oh, one last thing- on ferrets vomitting (sp?).  Methwoozla taught me all
about it on Monday this week.  He was sick all over the house, but no
diarhea (sp?).  After a n emergency trip to the vet, some x-rays, and
pooping on command (cool trick, eh?  <grin>) it was decided that he had a
stomach bug and just needed fluids and rest..  oh and pepto, ack!  My SO
ended up with pink allllll over him!  For future reference, is there a
special trick to giving fuzzies pepto with a syringe?  Meth was OK by the
next evening so he got to go on his big adventure to Canada!

Thanks for letting me babble in my lonliness!
Nycole (sans Dave and Methwoozla)