From:
Kristine Kelley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Oct 1998 04:00:35 -0800
I'm not sure if this has been announced yet....

In Massachusetts, one of our ferret shelters is closing.

There are 18 fuzzbutts left, nearly all need a special mom or dad who is
experienced with ferrets.  We need to place them by the end of November.

Most need nip training or just lots of individual attention because they
have been mistreated before coming to the shelter or have been in the
shelter for a while.  A few have special medical needs.  They are all
beautiful and need love!  You can read about them at
http://www.maferrets.org/shelter/frisky.shtml

Please!  If you live in the area and have been thinking about another
bundle of joy, please call the Frisky Ferret Shelter at 978-664-5006.
(20 Minutes north of Boston)

Thanks!
Kristine