From:
Cheryl Steenburn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 May 2000 17:24:04 -0700
Greetings to the ferret community.  I want to thank you all who wrote me
concerning Buddy and are praying for him.  My mother, Buddy and I have
decided that it be best that Buddy lives out his life as best he can and
only have him put down as a last resort.  I am pleased to report that
Buddy has been doing better in the last couple of days.  He is racing up
and down the stairs and plays often with the ferrets and us hoomans.  He's
even walking better.  We are praying for a miracle.  Please continue to
pray for us and keep Buddy in your thoughts.  May this tumor be conquered!

Dooks,
Cheryl, Buddy and the rest of the Underground Gang

Visit the Ferret Underground at:
http://www.inspired-writing.com/fur.htm

Support Especially Ferrets, Inc
when you shop online.