From:
Sandy E Schieman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 May 1996 19:14:38 EDT
Thanks for the nice public and private notes about the impending publication
of my scribblings.  They may be a bit premature.  I've studied the letter
and am not sure I like some of the wherefore's and thereas's it contains.
Guess I'll have to consult an ambulance chaser friend of mine before I get
too excited.  Also, I want to read through my story again and make sure that
it is the best I can possibly do.  I don't want some editor to try to tell
me 'what I really meant to say'.

I am happy to know that my stuff is worthy of professional consideration.
It really is a nice feeling.  To be perfectly honest, I think I am more
thrilled to have found so many good friends here on the FML than by
impending publication in the 'real' world.  So, don't rush out to your
bookstore quite yet.  There be some serimous negotiations to be tended to
first.

Thanks for all the love and friendship.  When you DO see my ugly puss on the
back of a book jacket, you can tell all your friends, "Yep, me and my
ferrets helped him get there." And that ain't no joke.

Many much loves

Paw Paw