From:
"R. Daniel Paddock" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Jan 1995 13:02:00 -0500
This is in response to the anonymous poster who's weasel kept unplugging the
phone.

        I have had my little guy, Mister Fuzz, for about a year and a half now
and he also seems to have sort of facination with telecommications.  Ever
since he came to live with me he has been knocking the handset of the base.  I
personally think that it is because he tries to make a call and then remembers
tha he can't talk.
        Additionally,  I was wondering if anyone out there has a quiet ferret.
 the only time he has ever made any sort of sound is when he is dancing or
when someone steps on his foot.  Is this totally unnatural or are there others
like him?
        Finally if any of you know of any good breeders in the Harrisburg area
could you private email me with the information.

R. Daniel Paddock