From:
Faith Pollifrone <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Jun 2001 08:59:56 EDT
I've got a cat coloring question that I just noticed.  I have 2 shelties
and one calico colored cat all with white feet.  They all get mobbed by our
ferriemen.  White feet make great toys to play with and chase. :-)  My mom
(lives in the same house) has 2 black cats and the ferriemen when they get
around them NEVER bother the black cats.  Yesterday when I was outside a
black stray kitten was out there and they didn't bother her/him either.
What's up with that???  Does color with ferrie's make that much difference?
Or is it just me?  If it is them...are there certain colors they prefer???

Faith