From:
erika vinson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Jul 1999 07:33:58 -0700
I have only been a member for a short time, and of course this is my first
post, but it seems that in reading FML for the last couple of weeks,
everyone seems to be real about how they feel about their fuzzbutts.

I have 4 fuzzies at the moment.  I just lost Thelma, sister to Louise, on
the 1st of June.  She was diagnosed adrenal over 2 years ago.  We had the
surgery, both glands were affected, one was removed completly, the other
debulked.  She recovered just fine, all her hair grew back and she was her
old dooky self again.  About seven months ago, her hair loss started again,
and the vet said it was pointless to put her thru more surgery, since it
was malignant.  She died in her sleep, and I am hoping in no pain.  She was
sweet and lovable and gave kisses right up to the end.  Now my Taz has been
diagnosed with insulinoma on june 21.  He is on prednizone and doing ok for
now.  My Louise is showing signs of being adrenal now too, as well as being
blind.  They are all close in age between 5-7yrs.  I know they will all be
gone soon, but this is getting to be so much to face.  I have tried Dr
Williams addr. but no connection  Does anyone outheree know of anything new
in either of there ares??  I trust my vet, she is very good with ferrets,
but I can't sit by and just watch my babies die.  Please help.  Email me