From:
"M. JOYT" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Dec 1996 00:30:49 -0000
Does anyone have a suggestion for me?  I'm at my witts' end regarding
Pepita's food.  She's a kit, so she's extra playful.  She has tons of toys,
but one of her favorite activities is pucking/digging out all the food from
her food bowl.  I am on my second bowl now...this is a food bin.  It holds 5
days worth of food in a bin, then refreshes itself.  Well, she took out all
of 5 days' worth of food!!!

With the normal bowl I had before, which was connected to water, she would
dump the food out, as well as put it in the water.  Because of that, I got
her a water-bottle.  But I still can't figure out what to do to keep her
from digging out the food.

I'd welcome any suggestions, seeing as this is my first ferret and I am a
totally clueless about what to do.  Thanks!  :o)