From:
FerretMommy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Mar 2002 08:58:55 -0800
I just read a short clip of someone mentioning fuzzbutts and furniture.
I have one question...If you were to have a baby...you would child proof
your home..  RIGHT

Well GUESS WHAT???   The same should go for your fuzzbutts.... or any
furry/feather kid you adopt.

I get really bent on some articles ..  People getting rid of their furry
kids some reason or other... Didn't they think of those things before
taking in this FURRY CHILD.  How would you like it to be tossed aside
cause you were an inconvenience to someone.... Think people....

I must be really nuts...but we have arranged for a sitter to come in our
home in case we are ever needed to go out of town.  They have their on
bank account, $ 25.oo a week isn't much but guess what ..  it adds up and
when they need it for an emergency it's there.  We have arranged that if
"God forbid" anything were to happen to both of us that are kids are cared
for by other family members.  NOT Euthanized...not tossed aside ....not
sold to who ever answers the ad....

My Fuzzbutts are my kids.  We got rid of a new couch and recliner, when
we brought them in our lives.We fert-proofed our home ... their home!!!
In fact we are shopping for a new home now and the first and far most
important thing is a room for the kids... how big it is...location ... I
have allot of people roll their eyes at us but... again, these are our
kids.

You wanted these precious furry kids ... you choose them, Not the other
way around.  Protect them, love them.

I know I am probably going over board....but these are our kids...our
babies.... our responsibly.

Just My .02 worth...

The F.B.R. Gang - Duncan, Loki, Ferrie, Angie, Squirrel
                  Rubie, Lil Mocha, Moose, Squirt
Oh and Our Keepers of course - Reggie and Kim

In a Perfect World we know that Fuzz Butts Rule!!!!