From:
Date:
Mon, 30 Aug 1999 17:07:18 -0400
Dear friends at the FmL.  It's me, harley.  I'm the one-eyed super ferret
(or at least i'm tolds) RanDy don't no I use the puter, but I just herd her
speeking to aUnty LiNda in Kalifornia.  She told mom (randy) that she sold
a bunch of my t-Shirts at the ferret shows to help pay my vet bils.

i Just wan to say thanx for doin that fer me.  I no my bils make mom
worried sometimes, and the t-shirts don help much, but they help.  mom
waz relly happy when aunty linda tolds her that she sold them.  it so
nice that you care for me that way.  i fell so specal and loved.

here i am in canada, and people in usa love me enough to get my t-shirt.  i
am just so happy!

thank you,
love,
HaRlEy

ps, please don tell mum i used the puter.  she'l give me a whole bunch of
kises and i hat that.

The Ferret Aid Society "For the love of our fuzzy friends"
http://www.ferretaid.org

http://www.igive.com/html/ssi.cfm?cid=1383&mid=43897
Use your mouse to raise funds for the shelter by clicking here.